Step 1: Written Application
In the application, we will ask for the following information:
Fun Fact about yourself
Guardian's Name and Contact Info
Current GPA - to be confirmed by submitting transcripts upon acceptance
Request for Financial Aid (Application Review is Need Blind)
Essay Questions (no more than 250 words for each question):
1. What makes you an interesting candidate for the TYE program?
2. How will the TYE program help you further your career goals and self development?
3. Tell us about a success you are proud of.
4. Tell us about a challenge you overcame.
5. Which entrepreneur/leader inspires you and why?
Step 2: Phone or Video Interview
After your application is submitted, the TYE Program Director will reach out via email to schedule a brief 15-30 minute phone or video interview that will include enough time to review the program offerings and answer any questions the student may have.
Early admissions deadline is May 15th
Regular deadline is August 15th.