Step 1: Written Application
In the application, we will ask for the following information:
Fun Fact about yourself
Guardian's Name and Contact Info
Current GPA - to be confirmed by submitting transcripts upon acceptance
Request for Financial Aid (Application Review is Need Blind)
Essay Questions (no more than 250 words for each question):
1. What makes you an interesting candidate for the TYE program?
2. How will the TYE program help you further your career goals and self development?
3. Tell us about a success you are proud of.
4. Tell us about a challenge you overcame.
5. Which entrepreneur/leader inspires you and why?
Step 2: Phone or Video Interview
After your application is submitted, the TYE Program Director will reach out via email to schedule a brief 15-30 minute phone or video interview that will include enough time to review the program offerings and answer any questions the student may have.
Deadline is August 15th.